Welcome to a new year of yoga! Term 1 is an 11 week term and starts on Monday 29 January. Please note there are no classes in the week commencing Monday 22 April due to teachers undertaking Professional Development in Canberra.
We have a great year planned and I am working on locking in some workshops with guest teachers, as well as the usual workshops I teach in the studio on a regular basis. Here is an outline of what's to come:
- Lulu Bull is returning for a weekend workshop in September/October;
- We are planning to celebrate International Yoga Day on 21 June with a class, soup and a film night;
- We are holding Yoga classes for Children and Young Adults on the second Saturday of each month starting on 10 February at 9.30am;
- I will teach the Home Practice Workshop on Saturday 24 February from 2.00-5.00pm;
- Fiona is again teaching an 8 week Pranayama Practice session each Friday at 6.45am from 2 February, in the studio and online;
- and lots more.
We are a small studio and offer high quality classes with attention to detail. We focus on teaching our students in a wholistic and comprehensive manner. We can only continue to offer this high standard of classes and workshops with your support. We look forward to teaching you again in 2024 to support your yoga practice and overall health and wellbeing.
The Timetable is as follows and booking are now open:
Monday 6.00-7.30pm - Experienced Class with Tricia
Tuesday 6.15-7.15pm - Beginner Class with Tricia
Wednesday 6.30-7.30am - Led Practice Online with Kim
Wednesday 9.30-10.45am - Gentle Class with Tricia
Wednesday 5.45-7.15pm - Intermediate Class with Fiona
Thursday 9.30-11.00am - General Class with Tricia
Thursday 5.45-6.45pm - Beginner Class with Kim
Saturday 7.30-8.30am - Rise & Shine General Class with Kim.