Below is a copy of the email I sent out yesterday. It appears some students did not receive it so I am posting again.
I am reviewing our classes due to the implications of Covid-19. As valued students of The Yoga Room, we wish to maintain healthy guidelines as set out by the NSW Government.
In line with this advice, the following steps are to minimise unnecessary risk to students and teachers. Things are moving fast but at this stage our school needs to observe the following:
- Could all students wash and dry their hands in the bathroom before and after class. There is also hand sanitiser on the table as you walk in the door.
- Disinfectant Spray is available to clean all mats after the class and the mats will be left out to dry thoroughly after each class.
- You can also spray blocks.
- NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN YOGA EQUIPMENT. There are some mats available at The Yoga Room. If you have your own mat, belt and blocks, please bring them to class. You can also purchase equipment from Iyogaprops.
- No adjustments will be made to students in class.
- Please spread out as much as possible
- If you return from an overseas trip please don’t come to class for 14 days.
Times are uncertain and a yoga practice is invaluable to keep us calm and allow us to adapt to this unknown situation as it changes. I will keep all students up to date as changes occur.
Keep practising to keep your immune system strong and I will see you on the mat.
Yours in Yoga