We are finally coming back into the studio! We have strict guidelines and I am asking students to bring as much equipment as possible to enable us to all keep safe. Could you please bring your own mat. If you have blocks, a belt and a blanket, please also bring them to class. Please also bring a towel or a large piece of fabric to place over the soft equipment. There is equipment at the Yoga Room for student use but it would be great if you could bring at least a mat. Thanks for your cooperation and contact me if you have questions.
Below is the timetable for the weekend commencing Monday 22 June. Please note we have added two classes in the studio this week: Monday 6.00pm and Wednesdasy 9.30am. We will continue to add more as weeks go by.
Timetable for Week 22 June
Monday 22 June
Monday 9.30-11.00am - General Level Online Zoom Class
Monday 6.00-7.30pm - Experienced and General Level Class Zoom and Studio Class
Tuesday 23 June
9.30-10.30am Yoga Basics Online and Zoom class suitable for beginners and general level
Wednesday 24 June
Wednesday 6.30-7.30am Dynamic Online Zoom Class - suitable for general and experienced.
Wednesday 9.30-11.00am - Gentle/General/Beginner Zoom and Studio Class.
Wednesday 6.00pm General Level Online Zoom Class.
Thursday 25 June
Thursday 9.30-11.00am - General Level Online Zoom Class which can be streamed from 2.00pm that day to practice that night.
Saturday 26 June
Saturday 7.15-8.30am - Led Practice Online Zoom - suitable for all students with basic knowledge of asanas.
Whether it's online or in the studio, please get your practice organised for the week, jump on your mat, and help keep our doors open. We can't wait to see you all again!
Please note all students will need to comply with the Conditions of Entry set out below:
Guidelines for Entry to The Yoga Room
As The Yoga Room reopens, the safety of our students and teachers is paramount. We have put measures in place to priories the health and wellbeing of all.
Conditions of Entry for all Visitors to the room:
Visitors are not permitted to enter The Yoga Room if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are waiting on the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is waiting on results of a test for COVID-19;
- Have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Visitors who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements:
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per NSW Health guidelines);
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands thoroughly and /or using hand sanitizer;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- provide The Yoga Room with their name and contact details and consent to The Yoga Room providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements.
Thank you for your cooperation and welcome back!